Thursday 29 September 2011

Another Happy Client!

Take a look below at a lovely testimonial from one of our happy clients. Visit our website http://www.pepper.co.uk/ to find out how we can help you with all of your printing needs!

Guys
Just want to say a HUGE thank you - I know it's been a trying time  -"Yeah too right- says Jake!" but we did it.  I know at times we have all been pulling our hair out, it's not easy working with a Client that has no regard to deadlines or limitations but thank you for standing by and supporting me at my orange time!!
You guys rock ..................
And Seth ,  what's with the jam and custard jammy dodgers - I'm so gonna invest in some of them ...................
Anyway just think Jake we have the deskpads and calendars to do now!!! - wooo wooo
Catch you both soon - I know I owe you a beer - I'm down to sunny Plymouth in a few weeks time so hopefully we can catch up for a cheeky drink.
Take care
AK x
dair* THE CRESCENT BAKERY . ST GEORGES PLACE . CHELTENHAM . GL50 3PN www.dair.net


No comments:

Post a Comment